“Welcome to Undercog” Press Kit
Thanks for checking out the press kit! This should have all of the facts and images you need but if there is anything else your heart desires please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
- Right now the team consists of Myself (Nate Flynn) for game design, programming, animation and art. Lexi Urell is in charge of the wonderful music of Undercog.
- The game is currently in pre-alpha and I am looking for as much feedback as possible
- Undercog is a subterranean city spun into peril after an explosion of mysterious circumstances disturbs this otherwise tranquil community. An unlikely hero will answer the city’s outcry when placed into a large mechanical suit of armor known by it’s misfit creator (Dr.Erzatz) as the Armored Personal Exoskeleton” or A.P.E. for short. Travel through the caverns now wrought with danger bashing Boilcroaks, misbehaving mining robots, butlers and what ever else crawls out of the craks in order to get to the bottom of this mystery and save Undercog.
About the game:
- “Bash & Smash” RPG/Adventure game with emphasis on timing similar to a beat ’em up.
- Comic book pages will tell the quirky story of what happens in Undercog
- Cartoonish characters with hand Drawn pen and ink textures with digital color.
- Rendered in Blender and Built in Unity